The Human Centered Design Society is currently building a membership site as the organisation moves into the membership arena.
Membership fees will be very low, while we define a skills matrix in line with the International Standard. All members will start as Associates and have access to private content.
Membership will follow the ISO and support the following member types;
- Clients/Product Owner
- Business Analyst (Business Requirements)
- User Experience (User/Human Requirements,Research and Solutions)
- Information Architect (Taxonomies, Ontologies)
- Content Authors
- Visual Design (Interface Design)
- UI Developers (Interaction Design/Development)
- Data Developers (Information Structures)
- Enterprise/Technical Architects (Data/Transaction Logic Models)
- Testers (UAT, Usability, Accessibility)
- Project/Programme Managers
- BAU Managers
At this time only clients and practitioners will be able to join.
29783total visits,91visits today