Leadership will be drawn from the expert practitioner community or business world as external advisors.
A – All designated leaders MUST have direct experience in at least three of the following areas;
- Clients/Product Owner (but not HR or Recruitment)
- Business Analyst (Business Requirements)
- User Experience (User/Human Requirements, Research and Solutions)
- Information Architect (Taxonomies, Ontologies)
- Content Authors
- Visual Design (Interface Design)
- UI Developers (Interaction Design/Development)
- Data Developers (Information Structures)
- Enterprise/Technical Architects (Data/Transaction Logic Models)
- Testers (UAT, Usability, Accessibility)
- Project/Programme Managers
- BAU Managers
B – Current or past recruiters or recruitment consultants may not apply for any leadership role ever, even should they meet requirement A.