The Human Centered Design Society is a Member of APDIG All-Party Parliamentary Design and Innovation Group in the UK.
The Human Centered Design Society @HCDSociety supports the UK Governments drive for professional standards in design through APDIG @Policy_Connect http://www.policyconnect.org.uk/apdig/home
The Human Centered Design Society is named in line with ISO 9241-210:2010(E).
We want to focus on professional standards, professional development and attaining a legally defined and ethical basis for clients and practitioners. Karl Smith, HCDSociety
Membership will follow the ISO and support the following member types;
- Clients/Product Owner (but not HR or Recruitment)
- Business Analyst (Business Requirements)
- User Experience (User/Human Requirements, Research and Solutions)
- Information Architect (Taxonomies, Ontologies)
- Content Authors
- Visual Design (Interface Design)
- UI Developers (Interaction Design/Development)
- Data Developers (Information Structures)
- Enterprise/Technical Architects (Data/Transaction Logic Models)
- Testers (UAT, Usability, Accessibility)
- Project/Programme Managers
- BAU Managers
At this time only clients and practitioners will be able to join.
86123total visits,60visits today